QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR WITH CAQ AND MES
RELIABILITY AND EFFICIENCY FOR AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIERS
CASQ-it and MESQ-it are specially tailored to meet the typical demands of suppliers in the automotive industry. Throughout all your processes, your activities not only remain compliant with the DIN EN ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and VDA standards but also meet all your customer requirements. And throughout all your processes, the interaction of our solutions is primarily targeted at maintaining efficiency and reliability – with short development times, systematic defect prevention, increasing productivity levels and maximum transparency characterizing your quality and production management activities.
INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR USING CASQ-it
CASQ-it optimizes the quality of your processes and, thus, the quality of your products.
Even as early on as the development process, CASQ-it lays the foundations for guaranteeing the reliability of your production processes. Starting with your APQP development project, continuing on through all your risk management processes and the deployment of your FMEA tools, up until the final approval of your products and processes, CASQ-it stands for systematic defect prevention right from the word go. Throughout your materials process, CASQ-it reliably monitors your procurement activities, supplier evaluation, production and delivery so as to prevent defects from being passed on. CASQ-it provides comprehensive support during your auditing processes and manages your complaints management efficiently and according to your own individual workflows. During the qualification and analysis of your field tests, CASQ-it creates transparency and removes any unjustified claims for damages from your field data.
FLEXIBLE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR USING MESQ-it
Marked by shorter lead times, rising productivity levels and a high degree of planning precision – MESQ-it is a synonym for increasing efficiency throughout your production processes. Detailed planning allows you to agree deadlines that your customers can rely on and to respond flexibly to changed customer requirements and urgent orders. An optimal order distribution system means that not only can you increase the utilization of your plant and machinery, but you can also simultaneously shorten your lead and setup times.
The online process mapping feature shows you the current production status without delay and immediately informs you of any unscheduled production events.
- Extremely fast inspection plan generation through a CAD import feature and automatic drawing numbering.
- Integrated supplier performance indicator and evaluation system.
- Incoming goods inspection, sampling, PPAP in close collaboration with the supplier.
- End-to-end batch tracking.
- Management information system: Company-wide quality indicator system with drill-down analyses.
- Comprehensive quality reports generated at the click of a mouse or “fully automatically”.
- Complaint and defect tracking, including integrated escalation management.
- Warranty management to evaluate field failures.
supports your processes in accordance with the following standards
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
whilst also taking the following national standards into account
unites all the latest requirements placed on a modern MES system, including
- Functional features in accordance with VDI Guideline 5600
- Production indicators according to VDMA Specification No. 66412