§ 1 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following, we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data comprise all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
(2) The controller in accordance with Art. 4 (7) of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Oliver Bartusch, Linderhauser Strasse 153, 42279 Wuppertal. You can reach our Data Protection Officer at Datenschutz@boehme-weihs.de or via our postal address by adding “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, we record the data you provided us with (your email address and possibly your name and telephone number) in order to be able to answer your questions. We delete any data created in this connection as soon as the storage of these is no longer required, resp. we restrict the processing of these data should legal retention periods apply.
(4) Should we call on the services of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, you will find full details of the respective processes in the following. This also includes quoting the established criteria concerning the storage periods.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) With respect to the personal data concerning your person, you can assert the following rights against us:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to the restriction of processing,
– Right to object against the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) When you use our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with other information through any other route, we only collect that personal data that is sent to our servers by your browser. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data which we require for technical reasons in order to be able to show you our website and guarantee its stability and security (the respective legal basis is provided in Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of your enquiry
– Time zone deviation from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of your enquiry (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data volume transmitted during each individual enquiry
– Webpage from which the enquiry was launched
– Operating system and user interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data listed above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using. Through these, specific information flows to the entity that has set the cookie (in this case this means us). Cookies are unable to execute programs or pass viruses on to your computer. They serve to make the Internet service generally more user-friendly and more effective.
(3) Deployment of cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained in the following:
– Transient cookies (please refer to b) below)
– Persistent cookies (please refer to c) below).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID which allows various enquiries from your browser to be allocated to the same shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. These session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-defined period of time which can vary depending on the cookie concerned. You can delete these cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings to meet your individual wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then possibly not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser but by your Flash plugin. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you have to install a respective add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend regularly deleting your cookies and browser history manually.
(1) You can provide your consent to subscribe to our Newsletter in which we keep you informed of our current, interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are mentioned in your declaration of consent.
(2) For registrations to our Newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in process. That means that after your registration we send you an email to the email address stated in which we ask you to confirm that you want us to send you our Newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your data will not be stored and used for the newsletter delivery. In addition, we store the times of your registration. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to provide proof of your registration and to be able to provide clarification in the case of a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information needed to be sent our Newsletter is your email address. The provision of any further, specially highlighted data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. Once we have received your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending our Newsletter. The respective legal basis for the above is provided in Art. 6, para 1 (a) GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receiving our Newsletter and unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in all our Newsletter emails, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a message to the contact information provided in our Imprint.
DEPLOYMENT OF GOOGLE
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie with respect to your usage of this website is transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. However, in the case that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened prior to this within the Member States of the European Union and in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will then be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of this website in order to compile website activity reports and to provide further services connected with the use of this website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) Google does not amalgamate the IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies through a respective setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website. In addition, you can prevent the data collected by the cookie and related to the usage of this website (incl. your IP address) being transmitted to and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that any further processing of the IP addresses is done using shortened addresses which prevents them from being linked to particular individuals. In as far as the data collected on your person could be linked to a specific person, this is thus immediately ruled out and the respective personal data promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyze our website and improve it on an ongoing basis. Through the statistics gained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
The respective legal basis for the above is provided in Art. 6, para 1 (a) GDPR.
(6) Information supplied by the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of usage: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html
Data protection overview:
and the Privacy Statement:
DEPLOYMENT OF JETPACK/FORM. WORDPRESS.COM-STATS
(1) This website uses the Jetpack (formerly: WordPress.com-Stats) web analysis service to be able to analyze the usage of our website and improve it on an ongoing basis. Through the statistics gained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Furthermore, we use the system for measures to protect the security of our website, e.g. to recognize attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov . The respective legal basis is provided in Art. 6, para. 1, phrase 1 (a) GDPR.
(2) For the above evaluations, cookies are stored on your computer (please refer to § 3 for more details). The information thus collected is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of these cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to make full use of this website. You can prevent the storage of cookies through the respective setting in your browser or by clicking on the button “Click here to opt-out” at http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This webpage uses Jetpack with an extension through which the IP addresses are further processed directly after their collection in a shortened form, thus eliminating the possibility of their being linked to particular individuals.
(4) Information supplied by the third-party provider: Automattic Inc., 60 29 th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110–4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy as well as by the third-party provider of the tracking technology: Quantcast Inc., 201 3 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103–3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy
INTEGRATION OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer. These are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be directly played from our website.
(2) Through visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the respective subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned above in § 3 of this Privacy Statement are also passed on. This takes place irrespective of whether YouTube provides a user account to which you are logged in or whether you do not have a user account. If you are logged into Google, your data are directly allocated to your account. If you do not wish for your data to be allocated via your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and uses this for advertising and market research purposes and/or for adapting its website in line with demand. Such evaluations are carried out, in particular (even for users who are not logged in), to provide needs-oriented advertising and to inform other users of this social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such usage profiles, whereby you will have to approach YouTube directly to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and the respective processing of this data through YouTube can be found in their Privacy Statement. This also provides you with further information on your rights and the configuration options for protecting your personal privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy . Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
(1) We also use the services offered by Google Maps on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on this website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) Through visiting this website, Google receives the information that you have called up the respective subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned above in § 3 of this Privacy Statement are also passed on. This takes place irrespective of whether Google provides a user account to which you are logged in or whether you do not have a user account. If you are logged into Google, your data are directly allocated to your account. If you do not wish for your data to be allocated via your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a usage profile and uses this for advertising and market research purposes and/or for adapting its website in line with demand. Such evaluations are carried out, in particular (even for users who are not logged in), to provide needs-oriented advertising and to inform other users of this social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such usage profiles, whereby you will have to approach Google directly to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and the respective processing of this data through the plugin provider can be found in the provider’s Privacy Statement. This also provides you with further information on your rights and the configuration options for protecting your personal privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy . Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
DEPLOYMENT OF GOOGLE ADWORDS CONVERSION
(1) We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising tools (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful our individual advertising measures are in relation to the data included in our advertising campaigns. This we do in pursuit of our interest in showing you advertising that is of interest to you, in making our website more interesting for you and in calculating advertising costs fairly.
(2) These advertising tools are supplied by Google via so-called “ad servers”. This involves our usage of ad server cookies which can be used to quantify certain parameters used to measure performance, such as the number of times the advertisements are displayed or clicked on by the users. As soon as you land on our website through a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. As a rule, these cookies become invalid after a 30-day period and are not intended to serve as a way of identifying you personally. Generally, the analysis values stored with this cookie include the unique cookie ID, the number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), the last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and the opt-out information (label showing that the user does not wish to be addressed again).
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. In as far as a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on the user’s computer has not yet expired, both Google and the customer can see that the user has clicked on the advertisement and was rerouted to this page. Each individual Adwords customers is allocated a different cookie. This means that it is not possible to track cookies via AdWords client websites. Within the scope of the advertising measures mentioned above, we do not ourselves collect or process any personal data. Google merely provides us with statistical analyses. These analyses allow us to determine which of the advertising measures we have implemented are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the implementation of these advertising tools. In particular, we cannot identify the users based on this information.
(4) Through the implementation of this marketing tool, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope or further processing of the data collected by Google through the implementation of this tool and, thus, would like to inform you herewith of the following based on our current knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the respective section of our Internet presence or have clicked on one of our advertisements. In as far as you are registered with a Google service, Google may allocate your visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google, resp. have not logged in, there is still the possibility that the provider can gain knowledge of your IP address and store it accordingly.
(5) You can avoid taking part in this tracking procedure in a number of ways:
(a) Through a respective configuration of your browser software; the suppression of third-party cookies, in particular, may result in your not receiving third-party advertisements;
(b) Through deactivating conversion tracking cookies by configuring your browser so that it blocks cookies from the “www.googleadservices.com” domain, https://www.google.de/settings/ads , whereby this setting is deleted, when you delete your cookies;
(c) Through deactivating interest-related advertisements by those providers who are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via. the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted, when you delete your cookies;
(d) Through permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browser via. the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website.
(6) The respective legal basis for the above is provided in Art. 6, para 1, phrase 1 (a) GDPR. More information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html . Alternatively, you can also visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.