CAQ FOR THE TRADE SECTOR
QUALITY AND TRANSPARENCY FOR TRADING COMPANIES
CASQ-it is ideally aligned to the processes specific to the trade sector. Our CAQ system supports you throughout – from your choice of supplier to your incoming goods section, supplier audits and customer communications – by providing compact and powerful delivery and product information. This lays the foundation for fast-response service, top product quality and growing customer satisfaction. CASQ-it – for perfect service right from day one.
INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE TRADE SECTOR USING CASQ-it
Even at the early stage of selecting your suppliers, CASQ-it’s individually configurable supplier management and classification system is there to support you. Combined with the information from your supplier audits, this creates a decision-making platform to ensure a reliable supply chain. Our CAQ system controls the approval procedure during initial sampling as well as the collection and analysis of quality data when goods arrive. Use CASQ-it to significantly increase your service quality and customer satisfaction levels as accelerated information flows without the need for time-consuming manual entry mean that you can immediately supply your customers information. Graphical and tabular indicators, main defect analyses and respective documentation show you how your quality is developing in just a few mouse clicks.
- Integrated supplier performance indicator and evaluation system.
- Supplier assessment – individual hard and soft facts.
- Consistent initial sampling, PPAP and final inspection processes.
- Incoming goods inspection – handled directly by the supplier.
- Management information system: Company-wide quality indicator system with drill-down analyses.
- At the click of a mouse or “fully automated”: Comprehensive supplier reports and main defect analyses.
- Configurable warning systems: Notification when set warning limits are exceeded.
- Complaint and defect tracking, including integrated escalation management.
supports your processes in accordance with the following standards
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
- EN 9100 ff.