CAQ AND MES FOR THE AGRICULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR
RELIABILITY AND EFFICIENCY FOR AGRICULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS
CASQ-it and WEB.MES are aligned to the specific challenges facing the agricultural and commercial vehicle sector. The interaction of our solutions guarantees top quality whilst raising efficiency levels ‑ across all your processes. CASQ-it offers a range of intelligent tools that support you throughout ‑ from the initial development phase, during your material procurement and processing activities and right up to the final delivery. And WEB.MES also helps you to reliably uncover improvement potential, thus increasing the productivity of your production process in the long term.
INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE AGRICULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR USING CASQ-it
CASQ-it supports and controls all your quality-relevant processes, starting with systematic defect prevention during the development process. All the operations in your materials process are seamlessly monitored ‑ with or without intermediate inspections. As a result, CASQ-it is able to provide you with non-stop documented quality. Integrated delivery and inspection certificates ensure that you can provide all the verification documents required by your customers. Powerful analysis features, such as tools for analyzing the main defect areas and costs, as well as production and delivery quality indicators, provide compact information on areas with scope for potential savings. The target: To achieve consistent process optimization and systematic defect prevention. Use CASQ-it to establish a quality management system that helps you to implement your demands on quality efficiently and in line with the specific requirements.
FLEXIBLE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT FOR THE AGRICULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLE SECTOR USING WEB.MES
Our detailed planning tool allows you to agree deadlines with your customers that are 100% reliable ‑ even in the case of short-term changes. This is achieved through our simulation feature which immediately shows you alternative production scenarios in the case of an urgent or ad-hoc order. WEB.MES ensures that your orders are optimally distributed, thus increasing plant and machinery utilization levels. Whilst also reducing lead and total setup times.
This online method of displaying your processes shows you the current production status without any time delay. In addition, the integrated warning system automatically informs you of any unscheduled production events. This ensures that you are in a position to take action at all times.
- Extremely fast inspection plan generation, including automatic drawing numbering and a CAD import feature.
- Powerful supplier management system.
- Incoming goods inspection, sampling, PPAP in close collaboration with the supplier.
- Batch and serial number tracking throughout all processes.
- Transparent real-time production cockpit.
- Real-time notification system for production events.
- Comprehensive quality reports generated at the click of a mouse or “fully automatically”.
- Complaints management, including systematic defect tracking.
- Management information system: Company-wide quality and production indicators with drill-down analyses.
supports your processes in accordance with the following standards
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
whilst also taking the following national standards into account
unites all the latest requirements placed on a modern MES system, including
- Functional features in accordance with VDI Guideline 5600
- Production indicators according to VDMA Specification No. 66412