CAQ AND MES FOR THE CHEMICAL AND FOOD SECTORS
CONFORMITY AND SAFETY FOR CHEMICAL AND FOOD MANUFACTURERS
CASQ-it and WEB.MES are optimally aligned to meet the sensitive demands of the chemical and food sectors. Ongoing inspections, seamless and tamper-proof documentation and comprehensive risk management are industry-specific features that make CASQ-it stand out. At the same time, WEB.MES focuses on maintaining efficiency: Through optimized machine utilization, faster response times and decreasing inventory levels. CASQ-it and WEB.MES are key to the success of all your sensitive production processes.
INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE CHEMICAL AND FOOD SECTORS USING CASQ-it
CASQ-it ensures that your processes remain standard-compliant and maintain quality levels throughout all the steps in your production process. This is achieved through industry-specific tools and routines, such as
- A uniform data basis in the laboratory and during production
- Risk assessment/analysis throughout all process steps
- Documentation of critical control points
- Management of the sample extraction process and quality controls
- Written documentation verifying the results of the controls
- Batch-related traceability
- Final inspection of the finished goods with respective certificates.
Internationally recognized auditing standards support the ongoing examination of all your product quality assurance systems. An integrated material batch tracking feature provides you with the required traceability – from your raw material supplier to your customer.
EFFICIENT PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT FOR THE CHEMICAL AND FOOD SECTORS USING WEB.MES
WEB.MES guarantees increasing efficiency and transparency throughout your production processes. Intelligent detailed planning takes the load off your shoulders through the automation of numerous routine tasks. WEB.MES can, for example, calculate the optimal level of machine utilization whilst taking all the respective production parameters into account. You can use the real-time monitoring tool in the production cockpit to monitor the efficient implementation of the fine planning details. This online method of displaying your processes shows you the current production status without any time delay so that you can make the right decisions in the case of any unforeseen events.
- Digital signature.
- Comprehensive risk assessment and documentation.
- Incoming goods inspection, including an integrated supplier classification system.
- Monitoring of your seamless sampling extraction process and quality controls.
- End-to-end batch tracking.
- Seamless production history.
- Control verification and quality documentation through inspection certificates.
- Comprehensive quality reports generated at the click of a mouse or “fully automatically”.
- Complaint tracking, including integrated escalation management.
- Integrated auditing standards.
- Company-wide indicator systems for your quality and production management processes.
- Warning system for your quality and production management processes: Notification when set warning limits are exceeded.
supports your processes in accordance with the following standards
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- DIN EN ISO 14001
unites all the latest requirements placed on a modern MES system, including
- Functional features in accordance with VDI Guideline 5600
- Production indicators according to VDMA Specification No. 66412