PRODUCTION AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE AVIATION AND AEROSPACE SECTOR
RELIABLE TRACEABILITY FOR AERONAUTICAL COMPANIES
CASQ-it and WEB.MES are aligned to the specific needs of the aviation and aerospace sector. By providing in-depth detail, reliable documentation and maximum transparency, our solutions support you during all your process steps. Naturally, our solutions also fully comply with the DIN EN ISO 9001, SAE AS 9100/ 9110/ 9120, JISQ 9100 and EN 9100 ff. standards. CASQ-it and WEB.MES – your integrated solution concept for systematic defect prevention, growing efficiency levels and seamless traceability throughout all your quality and production management processes.
INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT FOR THE AVIATION AND AEROSPACE SECTOR USING CASQ-it
Right from the development phase, our project planning and FMEA tools and powerful inspection planning module with its integrated CAD import feature ensure that your processes are demonstrably sound. CASQ-it reliably monitors quality from your incoming goods section right down the line – dynamically and indicator-based. Statistical process steering and/or intermediate inspections guarantee that your production remains defect-free. Finally, our powerful complaints management tool ensures that measures are followed up on fast in the case of a complaint.
CASQ-it even answers complex defect traceability questions at the touch of button. This is based on a sophisticated traceability concept that continuously records all your quality data to provide you with transparency and the ability to supply verification documents throughout all the stages of your production process – including serial number and material batch tracking.
EFFICIENT PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT FOR THE AVIATION AND AEROSPACE SECTOR USING WEB.MES
Increasing productivity, reduced lead times and deadlines you can be confident of achieving – WEB.MES is a synonym for growing efficiency throughout your production processes. WEB.MES improves the profitability of your production line through making sure that your resources are optimally distributed. This, thus, reduces total setup times and ensures the intelligent utilization of your machinery and plant.
Our production cockpit provides you with an integrated overview of all your production processes – without delay. And our real-time notification system means that you are immediately aware of any unscheduled events that may occur during production.
- Systematic defect prevention strategies – even during the early development phase.
- Efficient inspection plan generation through a CAD import feature, including automatic drawing numbering.
- Integrated supplier classification system.
- Integrated incoming goods inspection, sampling and final inspections handled directly by the supplier.
- Serial number and material batch tracking.
- Seamless documentation and history for all your quality audits.
- Proof of quality through individual, company-specific inspection certificates.
- Complaint and defect tracking, including integrated escalation management.
- Company-wide indicator system for your quality and production processes.
- Configurable warning system for your quality and production management sections.
supports your processes in accordance with the following standards
- DIN EN ISO 9001
- SAE AS 9100 / 9110 / 9120
- JISQ 9100
- DIN EN 9100 ff.
unites all the latest requirements placed on a modern MES system, including
- Functional features in accordance with VDI Guideline 5600
- Production indicators according to VDMA Specification No. 66412